Free shipping to all states in Nigeria
SHOE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wear good quality socks. They will absorb perspiration, thus prolonging the life of your METAL footwear. Good socks also help keep your feet in proper condition.
- Loosen laces all the way down after wearing.
- Open shoes and store in a well-ventilated place at normal temperature.
- Always wash laces separately by hand
- When lacing your metal sneakers or boots, adjust tongue so that it is centered under both rows of eyelets. Your feet will be more comfortable.
- Remove dust particles with a piece of cloth or soft brush.
- Use a branded good quality polish or shoe conditioner regularly to maintain the appearance and texture of the leather.
- Shine and allow to dry properly.
- Never store leather shoes in humid or moist conditions as a fungus can form on them, always store in dry conditions.
- Never use water, detergents or liquids to clean leather shoes or boots.
- Treating suede or nubuck with a quality branded protective spray will help to prevent stains and repel water.
- Start by gently rubbing the surface of your suede shoes with a soft dry washcloth.
- For heavy stains use only suede cleaning block or suede eraser.
- After cleaning use a suede brush.
- Never use water, detergents or liquids to clean suede.
- Do not machine dry suede or dry suede in direct sunlight.
- Never store your suede shoes or boots in humid or moist conditions as a fungus can form on them, always store in dry conditions.
- If fungus forms, use a soft brush to remove fungus.
- Do not use bleach or any washing compound containing a bleaching agent as it will decrease the strength of the upper fabric.
- A wet sponge or cleaning cloth with a little soap if desired can quickly clean up dirt or spills on your toe caps or shoe sole.
- It is perfectly safe to use a mild soap and water solution to wash out dirt and at the same time reduce the effect of perspiration absorption. Mix together a solution of equal parts mild liquid soap and water. Dip an old toothbrush into the mixture, and gently rub away at dirt and stains on the shoes.
- Wash like colors together – especially bright and dark colors.
- After washing, the shoes should be dried at normal room temperature away from excessive heat such as stoves, heaters and the sun. Do not dry shoes in automatic dryers.
- Stuff shoes with paper to help maintain their shape. Change paper occasionally throughout the drying process.
- White canvas is sensitive and can yellow in extreme conditions.